NATIONAL RADIO & TELEVISION:
Owned and operated by the Seventh-day Adventist Church
- Adventist World Radio – Adventist World Radio is the international radio broadcast arm of the Seventh-day Adventist Church .Created in 1971, AWR uses shortwave radio and other forms of media to fulfill the great proclamation of our Lord and Savior, Jesus Christ. http://www.awr.org/
Amazing Facts Ministries, Roseville, California. A radio and TV ministry of the Northern California Conference . . . www.amazingfacts.org and www.bibleuniverse.com.
Hope Channel, Silver Spring, Maryland, shares the eternal hope found in Jesus Christ through a 24 hour a day television network that saturates the globe on 5 satellites. Uplink sponsors of 70 NET evangelistic programs, the Hope Channel is part of the Adventist Television Network. Hope Channel is designed to lead people from all religious backgrounds to Jesus. Visit http://www.hopetv.org to watch the Hope Channel and learn about other resources to help you grow in your faith and witness.
- It Is Written International Television, Simi Valley, California, a deeply spiritual ministry passionate about communicating the gospel to the world through a weekly television program, worldwide evangelistic ministry, and resources for Christian living and witnessing. It Is Written is led John Bradshaw. Sermons from the previous director, Shawn Boostra, are also available at their web site. Visit http://www.itiswritten.com for free Bible studies, Christian resources, event information, streaming video of the weekly program, and more!
- Lifestyle Magazine brought to you by Faith For Today. Hosted by Mike Tucker, the program brings family values to television, talk shows that bring quality to your life.
- The Adventist Television Network is the 24/7 global satellite television service of the world church of Seventh-day Adventists. As the satellite voice of the Adventist church, ATN broadcasts a range of international nonpolitical programming around the world in a number of languages. Current programming includes evangelistic series, major church organizational meetings, sermons, Sabbath School study, weekly church news, public health, education, family life and special church events.
Owned and operated by members of the Seventh-day Adventist Church
- Three Angels Broadcasting Network (3ABN) shares the powerful messages of God's Word through three 24-hour-a-day networks. Five satellites, more than 100 UHF stations, and more than 250 cable systems carry the programming of 3ABN Television, 3ABN Radio, and 3ABN Latino to every inhabited continent. There is something for everyone, including information on health, family, spiritual motivation, and Christian lifestyle.